1. Metabolomic/lipidomic analysis of 120 FM/HC (cohort A).
2. Validation of the identified pain/fatigue relevant factors in 200 FM/HC samples (cohort B) and establishment of their relation to IgG antibodies, pain sensitivity and skin innervation.
3. Metabolomic/lipidomic analysis blood, muscle, DRG and brain from FM/HC IgG injected mice.
4. Comparison of changes in lipids/metabolites between human and mouse samples.
5. Results from in vivo and in vitro muscle fatigue studies.
6. Results from intervention studies (exercise and pharmacology).
7. Analysis of Ca2+-measurements in DRG neurons.
8. Electrophysiological studies of single units in skin-nerve preparation.
9. Webinar for patient organizations in Sweden, Finland, UK summarizing research and findings
10. Submit popular scientific summary/highlight to patient organizations’ newsletters